Any member who has signed a commitment form and who is current with her donations, may nominate an organization for consideration. Members are allowed to nominate one (1) charity per meeting. Each member must have done their homework and have a contact at the charity of their choice and must make the charity aware of their nomination. The member is responsible for making arrangements directly with the charity to present at the meeting if their name has been selected. Members can nominate a charity by filling out a form and submitting it here.
For a hard copy of the charity registration form please find the PDF version below. Please fill it out in full & email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation Information Checklist
The presentation should be no longer than five minutes.
It should include the following information:
1) The name of the organization.
2) Where the organization is located.
3) The mission of the organization.
4) The purpose the organization serves (who, what do they do, how do they do it).
5) How the organization benefits from receiving the donation (What will the funds from 100 Women Who Care be used for?).